Transforming Space to Realize Goals
Re-imagining and designing your space are key elements in realizing your goals. I can help you create the inspirational & functional space you desire.
Drawing from my experience as an educator, facilitator, and life coach, I bring non-judgment, enthusiasm, and creative problem-solving to every project.
Align your space with your goals by following these 6 steps:
1. Imagine, in detail, your ideal space, how does it look and feel? Write it down.
2. Area by area, take out everything in that space and categorize like with like.
3. Decide what you want/need in your life now; donate/discard/recycle the rest.
4. Organize, contain & store according to your initial goal/s. Aesthetics count.
5. Assess the new systems/changes, tweak when needed, enjoy your space!
I can help you:
Determining the right fit for you & your space
Embracing a "less is more" minimalist lifestyle
Deciding how best to build function into form
Keeping what counts, letting go of the rest
Re-imagining, designing & optimizing space
Creating a systematic approach to living freer
"With a busy life taking care of my home and family, I totally let our space get away from us..."
It got to the point where any kind of de-cluttering seemed overwhelming, so it just got worse. With Jessica’s caring and workable approach, we worked through my mental blocks, emotional baggage, and most of all, my judgment, to make my home enjoyable again. I’m relieved, empowered and excited to carry on.”
Emma L, Toronto