Transforming Ideas into Meaningful Action
My mission as an experiential educator, facilitator and speaker is to inspire people to transform their ideas into actions that positively impact the world.
My experiential education career has spanned over 25 years, in more than 30 countries, on five continents. Drawing from this global outlook and skill set, my passion continues to be facilitating transformative learning that propels thoughtful reflection and confident action.
Organizations, educational institutions, community groups & companies hire me to:
- Share my empowering transformative story at conferences, workshops, and retreats
- Design, deliver, and evaluate experientially-based curriculum for diverse learners
- Motivate audiences to move from mental clutter & uncertainty to clarity and confidence.
My content is always full of relevant take-aways that can be implemented right away, while I share stories in creative and compelling ways with an energetic, engaging and intuitive style.
Feedback I often receive from participants and students is that their world views have been expanded, communication & organization skills strengthened, and confidence enhanced.
Transforming ideas into action through:
Teaching & Facilitating
Select Collaborators & Clients:
- Seneca College Faculty of Business (Faculty/Staff since 2012)
- Seneca College Faculty of English & Liberal Studies (Faculty since 2012)
- Toronto Public Library
- Toronto, York, Peel, Durham District School Board Schools (K – 12)
- Association for Experiential Learning
- Canadian Olympic Committee
- Centennial College & Seneca College Leadership Conference(s)
- HELIX Social Innovation Speaker Series
- Pan American Games Human Library
- SEED Students for Alternative Education
- Gymnastics Ontario Symposium
- Making Waves Symposium & Workshop
- Cushing Academy / Canada Bhutan Fdn Sustainable Well-being Symposium
- New York Teacher Educators Conference
- YMCA of Greater Toronto
- City of Toronto Parks & Recreation
- Fast and Female Champ Chat
- Reading for the Love of It Conference
- Woodward Sports Camp
- Quebec Assoc. of Teachers Conference
- Blissdom Canada Conference
- Word on the Street Literary Festival
"Jessica is extremely creative and optimistic..
..with a unique knack for inspiring people to take action and get excited about what is possible in their lives.”
~ Stephanie Pollack, Original Appreciation Guru, Intercultural Communications Professor