I’m Jessica, an experiential educator, life coach and organizer who helps ambitious go-getters optimize their time, focus and physical space in order to thrive.
My mission is to facilitate the letting go of physical, mental and emotional clutter that’s holding you back from reaching your full potential.
Building on over 25 years teaching, organizing, coaching, facilitating, and speaking, my approach is collaborative, creative, bold, and action-oriented. As a catalyst for personal and professional transformation, my process involves creating and implementing innovative ways to inspire action and change in others.
As an Olympic gymnast in my youth, I have first-hand experience with the challenges of staying the course when perfectionism, self-judgment, and distraction get in the way.
Personally and professionally, I’ve worked hard to stay on task, remain focused, stay clutter-free, and complete what I start. Working through these challenges has taught me a great deal about motivation, structure and resilience, and sharing what I know about going the distance with clients is key.
As a curious and adventurous Aries soul, moving freely between form and function, structure and flow, pragmatism and creativity, I developed the T.U.D.O.S. Technique to systematically propel ideas and actions forward.
By creating the conditions for your success, my goal is to help you minimize overwhelm and maximize efficiency, focus and productivity in order to accomplish more.
Interested in working together? Book a complimentary clarity call.
Professional and Personal Experiences Guiding My Work
- 25+ years creating, facilitating and leading innovative educational courses, programs and workshops worldwide
- 20+ years as a motivational speaker transforming audiences young and old through talks on building resilience, creativity and confidence
- 15+ years as the edupreneurial founder and chief catalyst at kika creative, an experiential education hub
- 11+ years teaching communications, success strategies, marketing, and life skills in postsecondary and secondary institutions
- Educational Leadership M.Ed. @ McGill, Teaching & Education M.Sc. @ Niagara, Recreation Leadership B.Sc. @ Arizona State
- 6+ years organizing, de-cluttering and optimizing space for clients at home and work
- 5+ years blogging about ideas & issues related to experiential learning, popular psychology, organizing, and motivational strategies
- Living, working and travelling in over 45 countries as an adventurous and curious global citizen
- Creating, self-publishing and promoting Kika The Upside-Down Girl, a children’s book that’s sold over 1500 copies worldwide
- Member of Canada’s 5th place women’s gymnastics team at the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles, CA
- Enjoying an active family life in Toronto and the Kawartha’s, in Ontario, Canada
I’m also an author! My children’s book, Kika the Upside-Down Girl, inspires kids of all ages to embrace their differences and boldly live out their dreams, in any direction they choose!
The story mirrors my own choice to live upside-down through gymnastics even though there was pressure to stay right side up. I was an Olympic gymnast in my youth, and realized that I had a compelling story to share so in 2013, I wrote, designed, crowdfunded and self-published Kika the Upside-down Girl. Clarity and creative problem-solving enabled me to successfully transform my idea into reality, and I’m committed to helping others do the same. Please email me if you’d like me to speak to your group or order a personalized copy. Kika is also available on Amazon.